The course is designed to equip individuals with basic knowledge on ﬁre safety, ﬁre prevention and ﬁre ﬁghting at the workplace and even at homes and any other public places.
Candidates are equipped with basic knowledge on how to deal with any ﬁre related emergencies in order to react and respond positively to unwanted ﬁres for total safety where ever they might be.
The course is offered over a period of two days with a theory and practical assessment at the end of the training programme.
- Causes of ﬁre
- Fire prevention
- Elements of ﬁre
- Methods to extinguish ﬁres
- How does ﬁres spreads
- Kinds of ﬁre ﬁghting equipment's
- Fire extinguishers and their speciﬁcations
- Classes of ﬁres
- Advantages and disadvantages of ﬁre extinguishing mediums
- Identiﬁcation of ﬁre extinguishers
- Instruction labels
- How to operate various kinds of Fire Extinguishers, Fire hose reels, Fire blankets
- Steps to be followed when a ﬁre is discovered
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- What to do when ﬁre is discovered